Stantech Electrical Services Ltd
ACQUIRE successfully brokered the 100% Share Sale of Stantech Electrical Services Ltd, a specialist provider of electrical and instrumentation services to industry.
- Reference: 1463
- Location: North West
- Sector: Electrical / Mechanical
- Turnover: c. £1m pa
- Reason For Sale: Retirement
Established by the seller in 1983, Stantech specialise in new plant installations, plant upgrades, maintenance, testing and commissioning work for a mix of major PLC and large private clients operating in sectors such as manufacturing, chemicals, food, packaging, paper and engineering.
Green Planet Engineering Services Limited (Founded by industry expert Ian Hughes) acquired the entire share capital of Stantech Electrical Services Limited in a deal which enables the immediate retirement of Stantech’s founders (Mike and Annette Young) following a short handover.
Acquire are delighted to announce the Sale of Stantech to Green Planet and wish Ian Hughes every success with his exciting future plans for the Business.
Acquire offer best wishes to clients Mike and Annette in their planned retirement from the Business.
Acquire Business Sales provided the sellers with a confidential route to market that included:
- Confidential ‘no-cost’ consultancy on Business Valuation and Marketing Strategy prior to instruction
- Production of professional sales documents focused on the Key Features of the opportunity
- A research led marketing plan that identified trade / strategic acquirers
- Confidential buyer introductions directly executed using an anonymous acquisition summary
- Buyer qualification, signed NDAs and seller authority prior to disclosure of the Business’s identity
- Buyer / Seller meeting arrangements & follow up services
- Extraction of offers for the sellers consideration
- Offer appraisal including identification of potential risk areas to the seller
- Deal / Heads of Terms negotiation
- Deal management, buyer liaison and seller support through to completion