Pristine Cleaning Scotland Limited
ACQUIRE have successfully brokered the Sale of Pristine Cleaning Scotland Limited, an established commercial cleaning contractor. The Buyer was identified and introduced to the Business within 20days of the vendors instruction to sell, sale contracts were successfully agreed and completed despite the unprecedented challenges of deal making during the covid pandemic.
- Reference: 1497
- Location: West Lothian, Scotland
- Area Of Business: Lothians
- Sector: Contract Cleaning
- Turnover: c.£600,000
- Reason For Sale: Retirement
- Acquired by: Frame Contract Services Ltd
Marilynne Guild - Retired Ex-Owner of Pristine Cleaning Scotland Ltd
Eshan Sharma - Frame Contract Services Limited
Frame Contract Services Limited have acquired the entire share capital of Pristine Cleaning Scotland Limited.
Pristine is a well established Business with over 40years history in Commercial Contract Cleaning Services. The Company provide reliable cleaning solutions to commercial business customers in Livingston and the Lothian region.
Frame Contract Services are an expanding group of allied activity businesses with a growth model centred on strategic acquisition.
The Pristine sale was driven by the retirement plans of our Client (the seller). Acquire were instructed to find buyers in mid-February 2020, and through a process of strategic marketing arranged meetings with three qualified purchasers within 20days. Competing offers were received and terms quickly negotiated and agreed with Frame, who obtained a preferred bidder / acquirer status with our Client.
Despite the emergence of Covid19 in late March/April and the ensuing global pandemic, the deal process remained firmly on course with Acquire heavily involved in deal management and communication exchanges between the buyer, seller and respective legal representation.
"The sale began in Mid February 2020, within three weeks Acquire had presented three companies interested in acquiring our Business. I would highly recommend the Acquire team as their knowledge of buyers, contacts and the sale procedure was second to none." Marilynne Guild | Founder of Pristine Cleaning Scotland Limited
"Unlike many other brokers, who simply introduce buyers and sellers then collect their fee at the end, Acquire help walk both buyer and seller through the process. This includes help with disputes, monitoring progress and deadlines and general experience that ensures deals complete as quickly and as smoothly as possible. Often business purchases can be delayed and made extremely complex for a magnitude of reasons. Having an experience broker by your side can mean the difference between success and failure. I would highly recommend working with Acquire Business Sales." Eshan Sharma | Frame Contract Services Limited
Acquire are delighted to see this deal complete during what has been a challenging and concerning time for many business owners working under the restrictions of the Covid Pandemic. We are excited to see where Frame are able to take the Business following their purchase and would like to wish our Client's Mariliynne and Mike Guild every happiness in their well earned retirement.
Acquire Business Sales provided the sellers with a confidential route to market that included:
- Confidential 'no-cost' consultancy on Business Valuation and Marketing Strategy prior to instruction
- Production of professional sales documents focused on the Key Features of the opportunity
- A research led marketing plan that identified trade / strategic acquirers
- Confidential buyer introductions directly executed using an anonymous acquisition summary
- Buyer qualification, signed NDAs and seller authority prior to disclosure of the Business's identity
- Buyer / Seller meeting arrangements & follow up services
- Extraction of offers for the sellers consideration
- Offer appraisal including identification of potential risk areas to the seller
- Deal / Heads of Terms negotiation
- Deal management and seller support through to completion
Looking to Sell a Contract Cleaning Company?
Speak to us in the strictest of confidence about your proposed Business Sale. Call us on 0344 8225656 or make an online seller enquiry below.