KHS Personnel Ltd
ACQUIRE Brokered the Sale of KHS Personnel Limited, an Established Provider of Recruitment Services and Staffing Solutions to Regional Sectors such as Agriculture, Food Preparation, Food Production, Waste Management and Recycling.
- Reference: 1505
- Location: 1505
- Turnover: c.£3m
- Reason For Sale: Retirement
- Acquired By: Jarell / PeopleLine
Founded in 1994, KHS is an established provider of high quality staffing solutions to large private and plc profile clients with often flexible requirements for temporary, contract and permanent personnel.
Following an extensive and confidential marketing campaign to identify suitable buyers, KHS was Acquired by PeopleLine Holdings Ltd, part of The Jarell Group of Companies, a leading UK provider of comprehensive workforce management solutions.
Acting as Sole Selling Agent to the Seller, Acquire promoted the company sale confidentially to a strategic market of targeted buyers from within and around the recruitment / staffing solutions sector, and under NDA introduced no fewer than 10 very serious buyers before agreeing sale exclusivity terms with the purchaser.
Acquire are delighted to announce this completed Company sale, and would like to wish our Client Kevin McCormick a very happy and restful retirement.
Acquire Business Sales guided the vendors of KHS Personnel Ltd through the selling process using a confidential plan that included:
- Confidential ‘no-cost’ consultancy on Business Valuation and Marketing Strategy prior to engagement
- Production of professional sales documents focused on the Key Features of the opportunity
- A research led marketing plan that identified trade / strategic acquirers
- Confidential buyer introductions directly executed using an anonymous acquisition summary
- Buyer qualification, signed NDAs and seller authority prior to disclosure of the Business’s identity
- Buyer / Seller meeting arrangements & follow up services
- Extraction of offers for the sellers consideration
- Offer appraisal including identification of potential risk areas to the seller
- Deal / Heads of Terms negotiation
- Deal management, buyer liaison and seller support through to completion