Design Window and Door Systems Ltd
ACQUIRE Brokered the Sale of Design Window and Door Systems Ltd, a c.£7m Trade Manufacturer of uPVC Windows, Doors and Conservatories.
- Location: UK / South East
- Turnover: c.£7m
- Reason For Sale: Retirement
- Acquired By: Edwin Lowe Group Ltd
Established in 1989, Design Window and Door Systems Limited is a highly successful family Business with over 50 employees and strong management positions. Operated from a 25,000sqft factory near Chelmsford, Essex, high-quality uPVC glazing products are manufactured and supplied to retail window, door and conservatory installers, builders and property developers across the South East of England. The Company presents a long history of profitability on annual sales of c.£7m.
Representing the sellers, Acquire were confidentially instructed to market the Company For-Sale. Our brief was to identify and introduce suitable acquirers that could help facilitate the exit plans of the owners / Directors. A confidential marketing campaign was used to promote the opportunity to targeted acquirers from the UK and oversees. Multiple expressions of interest were received, qualified and managed, before the Company was successfully Sold to Edwin Lowe Group Ltd in April 2022.
The completion is one of a number of profitable acquisitions completed by Edwin Lowe Group in 2021/22 as they expand and diversyfy their group of UK Companies. Acquire are delighted to have brokered the sale for our Clients David and Eddie, and wish them both well for the future.
Legal advice was provided to the sellers by Nathan Muskett, Director of Corporate at Isadores Solicitors in Norwich.
Acquire Business Sales guided the owners of Design Window and Door Systems Ltd through the selling process using a confidential plan that included:
- Confidential ‘no-cost’ consultancy on Business Valuation and Marketing Strategy prior to engagement
- Production of professional sales documents focused on the Key Features of the opportunity
- A research led marketing plan that identified trade / strategic acquirers from the UK and overseas
- Confidential buyer introductions directly executed using an anonymous acquisition summary
- Buyer qualification, signed NDAs and seller authority prior to disclosure of the Business’s identity
- Buyer / Seller meeting arrangements & follow up services
- Extraction of offers for the sellers consideration
- Offer appraisal including identification of potential risk areas to the seller
- Deal / Heads of Terms negotiation
- Deal management, buyer liaison and seller / advisor support through to completion