ACQUIRE have successfully Sold Boardcraft Limited, a precision CNC manufacturer and supplier of high quality wood based panel products.
- Location: Cambridgeshire
- Area Of Business: UK
- Sector: Manufacturing
- Turnover: c.£800,000
- Reason For Sale: Retirement
Established in 1972, Boardcraft Limited are trade processors and nationwide distributors of high quality 'precision cut' and machined wood based panel products that are widely used across all industries.
The Company utilises a modern inventory of 'world leading' CNC machinery to deliver precision services in cutting, edge banding, drilling, routing, laminating and bonding and is a specialist supplier of MDF and Chipboard panels with decorative and textured faces.
Acquire successfully brokered the Sale of Boardcraft Limited in its entirety to Woodchip Management Limited, following an exhaustive confidential marketing campaign that identified and targeted over 150 potential acquirers with associated timber engineering / manufacturing capabilities.
In-line with the Client instruction, Boardcraft was presented to potential buyers anonymously and only brief information on the opportunity was shared in the first phase of marketing. Over 20 expressions of interest were received and qualified by the Acquire team, NDAs were then put in place with 9 potential acquirers.
Following a series of meetings and phone conversations, three separate offers to purchase the Company were received, negotiated, and put forward for the sellers to consider.
A deal was agreed with one of the three potential buyers and negotiations were swiftly progressed to a successful completion. Acquire provided a full deal management service to the seller liaising between buyer, seller and their respective legal representatives.
"On behalf of the entire ACQUIRE team, we would like to wish Bill and Chris all the very best in their retirement. It has been a pleasure working for them on the Sale of their Business and we are delighted to have helped them achieve their desired exit."
Scott Riley | Acquire Business Sales Limited
ACQUIRE provided the sellers with a confidential route to market that included:
- Confidential 'no-cost' consultancy on Business Valuation and Marketing Strategy prior to instruction
- Production of professional sales documents focused on the Key Features of the opportunity
- A research led marketing plan that identified trade / strategic acquirers from the UK & Overseas
- Confidential buyer introductions directly executed using an anonymous acquisition summary
- Buyer qualification, signed NDAs and seller authority prior to disclosure of the Business's identity
- Buyer / Seller meeting arrangements & follow up services
- Extraction of offers for the sellers consideration
- Offer appraisal including identification of potential risk areas to the seller
- Deal / Heads of Terms negotiation
- Deal management and seller support through to completion
LOOKING TO SELL A PRECISION BUSINESS?
Speak to us in the strictest of confidence about your proposed Business Sale. Make an online enquiry below or call us on 01204 541963.